Friday, January 15, 2010

Going to blog hell

Why you ask? Because I haven't blogged in MONTHS. Months. Badddddd bride.

I probably need to change the name of this blog, huh? Technically I'm not menopausal anymore. My three months Lupron anniversary was January 2nd, which was an amazing way to start off the new year. Fresh & menopause free. Crappy part is that my symptoms from the shot are linger like something wicked. Not only do I have hotflashes bad enough that I feel like I'm going to spontaneously combust, but if I even look at food I get sick. Not that I'm *totally* complaining, but really? Do I need to feel like I was just on an episode of Man (in this case Woman) vs Food every.single.night? Silver lining? I'm down 20lbs. TWENTY POUNDS!

ALAS. I come with updates - both Endo and wedding related: While the pain from my Endo is back with the force of an adhesion like Jedi, Fiance and I came up with a game plan. ::puts black ink under eyes:: TTC! Shush. This is top secret. Like manila envelope, don't push the red button top secret. (And yet I'm writing it on my blog? Go me.) I'm on a major round of estrogen and progesterone to bring back the non-existent cycle. This time everything will be different. We will get the biggest, fattest positive ever. I know it. I feel it. Bring on April, biitches!

In other news, I found a dress & she is magnifique! My mommy cried. I loved it. There was a big group hug at the end. No, not really. But here's to hoping that SOB fits when I'm four months pregnant!



P.s. Hi Taylor :D

2 comments:

  1. I love you! And everything about this! I'm so excited about you TTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There aren't enough !!!'s in my computer for me to show how excited I am. I have my fingers crossed for you! (And big sshhhhh, I'm planning on being knocked up before my wedding haha)

    And I'm so excited you found a dress!!! I bet it is beautiful and you will look stunning. Congrats lady :)

    --Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tess-
    I wish I had the Yoda powers to take away the pain. My whole body is crossed that you get your positive!
    -Andra

    ReplyDelete